Linking up at Life of Love for day eight :) This one was a bit challenging for me to do, as it's hard for me to compliment myself. But I tried to give myself at least 5 for the good column!
- I'm self-motivated. I don't need a huge push or a lot of praise to get myself going and to get something done. I get inspired really easily and it definitely helps me with school work. I love challenges.
- I excel at English studies, whether I like to admit it or not. I'm usually quite negative about my work at first but after a while I can see the strength in my writing.
- I'm a really good listener and effective communicator. Everyone - friends and enemies alike - come to me for advice and when they need somebody to talk to. I love that I can be this person for others, and it serves a guilty pleasure of mine because I love learning about people! People usually tell me that I have a way with words and that makes me really happy.
- I think quickly on my feet. I'm incredibly resourceful and can usually come up with a plan BCDE if plan A isn't going accordingly; I can also usually figure things out quickly.
- My diet! I love that I'm a vegan. I feel great about my health, my morals, and that I'm not participating in the inhumane slaughtering of
- I have a photographic memory. It comes in handy all of the time and I daily bless the Lord that he gave me such a gift for memory.
- I generally always go out of my way to make others happy. Whether it's praying with them, writing them a card, taking them to lunch - whatever, I'll do it.
- I have a lot of pride. Oscar and I fight a lot because neither of us will budge with our opinions. I have zero problem admitting I'm wrong and apologizing... but sometimes my pride tells me that I shouldn't have to do either of those things first.
- I cannot take a compliment in real life. I hate when people call me pretty and beautiful and intelligent, etc - it's not that I hate everything about myself, I just don't know how to accept the nice words and believe them.
- I get incredibly offended by racist, sexist, etc jokes. I just don't find them necessary or funny... actually, I don't find hardly ANYTHING funny ever - I have such a dry sense of humour.
- I'm honest. Brutally, sometimes.
- I hold grudges. A lot. I know it's poisonous for the soul, but I can't help it. I remember everything and daily I struggle to let go of the things that I keep hoarded inside.
- I have quite the temper when I'm provoked. And the fact that I'm Italian just does not help.