I'm Back! (Blog Design Under Serious Construction ??)

Hi there everyone.
It's been a long hiatus, but I'm back to blog.
It's summer time and while I search frantically for a job,
I'll have a lot of time to blog.
I didn't like the pressure of trying to blog about *something*
in order to have people read, so I'm just giving up on that.
I hope you stay around; it's honestly just my life.
Baseball, veganism, feminism, Jesus, Insanity/fitness, movies, university, whatever.
I'm only twenty, I have a full life ahead of me, God-willing. :)

P.S. I'll be tracking my Insanity results (round two) here as well as a way to keep me on target,
so feel free to join along! I did finish Insanity once, but a LOT
of crap happened and I basically undid my results with bad eating, poo.
Not ALL the results, but most.

P.S.S. Does anyone know any cheap layout makers? Thanks!

One thoughts on “I'm Back! (Blog Design Under Serious Construction ??)

  1. I was just thinking about you and how I missed reading your blog, lovely! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your words mean so much to me and I promise, I'll do my best to personally reply back :)

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.