21st Birthday -- Not Mine!


Yesterday was my brother's 21st birthday. My dad and I drove to Trenton to pick up my beau Oscar, and then we headed out to pick up gift bags, balloons, presents, and cards. (Well, I made Joseph a card.) My mom came down from AC to see him as well. It was nice for a few hours -- Joe opened some gifts; Chrissy (his girlfriend), Oscar, Joe and myself all went out to lunch; and eventually we parted ways because that's how Joe is every year. He spends some time with us, abandons us, then complains that we didn't spend time with him. It doesn't make a lot of sense because we always bend over backwards for him, but hey - all I can do is pray about his behavior and hope that He shows Joe how loved he is. I'm off to watch the Newsies right now, but cheers :) Happy Sunday!

My brother and Chrissy

My parents... tres tres odd seeing them together!


Blow out the candles!

Oscar and I




Leave a Reply

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your words mean so much to me and I promise, I'll do my best to personally reply back :)

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.