High Five for Friday

I've seen a lot of this going on, so I thought I'd have my own post. The original link-up is here! I think it's a good concept to review your week and see what's gone right for you. SO often we focus on the negative things in our day.




1. Christian-inspired novels. I've been doing a lot of reading and the stories are very encouraging and uplifting. I'm really enjoying them and plan to do a lot more reading this summer -before- university steals every waking minute of my life!
2. I got to spend time not only with Oscar and my Youth Group this past Monday as I blogged about, but I also got to see off Victor and we've been keeping in touch as often as we can. He's going to begin boot camp for the U.S. Army soon. I'm scared for him but oh so proud!
3. The weather in Jersey is beautiful.
4. I recently discovered a vegan recipe blog and I'm beyond excited. Matthew has so many pumpkin recipes and fun fact -- that's both my favourite flavour AND smell. I can't wait until I have some money.
5. I'm alive, healthy, full of faith, and surrounded by love.

2 thoughts on “High Five for Friday

  1. You should check out www.peasandthankyou.com if you want vegan recipes! The author (Sarah) has been blogging for awhile and has even published her own cookbook. She's kind of like Pioneer Woman of vegans :)

    A little closer to home, try http://happeagladfree.blogspot.com. It's run by a friend of mine and she's awesome.

    Hope these serve as vegan inspiration to you!

    Happy Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thank you so much. Hopefully I'll be able to post anything I actually make :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your words mean so much to me and I promise, I'll do my best to personally reply back :)

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.