Vegans Like Pancakes

Good afternoon! This morning Oscar and I decided to embark on a bit of a culinary journey - vegan-friendly pancakes! He's not a vegan but he's been asking me to make something for him that we can share, so hey - breakfast works.

I look odd, hehe :) Yuck the camera adds weight!

Oscar likes my face.

Finished product!


I had a lot of fun making them! I used CherryBrook Kitchen's Original Pancake Mix. They have a lot of other mixes for vegans and many of them are also celiac-friendly (meaning they're gluten-free). Check out their site here!

The little pancakes were also veryyy filling and some vegan butter to sweeten them up made them absolutely delicious :)



Leave a Reply

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your words mean so much to me and I promise, I'll do my best to personally reply back :)

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.