Diapers and Juice

Just because, I want to talk about something that baffled me today.



Like.... what?
Who has this kind of time? Or this product to be wasting when so many infants go diaper-less?
Why doesn't Walmart have better security cameras?

Notably, this was kind've humorous. But I'm just baffled at ... why?

This kind of reminds me of my first adventure as a thief.
Don't worry - it was a one-time show type of deal.
I wanted a beanie baby lion, and didn't really understand stealing.
I put it in my sweatpants and wiggled all the way home until my mom demanded to know what was going on.
She laughed and I wasn't punished.
Hm.




Aunie Sauce


That Friday Blog Hop


3 thoughts on “Diapers and Juice

  1. That is hilarious!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    Check it out!
    http://erinshopefulheart.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny! I too am confused...why? So random

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe...part of a random scavenger hunt? Or just complete random unexplainable behavior haha!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your words mean so much to me and I promise, I'll do my best to personally reply back :)

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.