Not really sure why re-sizing the photo cut my thighs in half but okay.
Hi there! Thank you for taking your time to stop by and view my blog :) Some odds about me for fun:
♥ I love DIY projects but I've yet to do much of anything.
♥ If it's not a teaspoon, I'm not eating with it.
♥ I hate the colour yellow. It reminds me of dead grass.
♥ I treat my Bible and my iPhone as if they're my children.
♥ My favourite day of the week is Wednesday.
♥ The word peach makes me uncomfortable.
♥ I like to think my love for life is contagious.
1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Can I just say that this is an amazing question? I've been asked it before, and I'm pretty sure I gave a cop-out answer because I totally wasn't certain about what I would want to do. I feel like it's not something I can fathom or even talk about without sounding selfish, you know? But let's see..
I would start with giving everything up to God. That's like, the goal Christians want to achieve but never quite get there because our human nature kicks in. If I know I can successfully devote myself to my faith, that's the best thing I could do for myself and the people around me. I would continue on to doctorate level schooling, knowing that I would be able to do it in the time span I want, knowing I'll be able to pay all my loans back, knowing that I'll find both happiness and peace of mind in being able to give my parents the retirement they deserve. I would get married and have a family, knowing that my heart would always be in the right place and I would raise my children to be full of love and great individuals. I would try to win people to love. I would try to become physically where I want to be and mentally where I want to be.
Oh, and the Pageant answer: world peace for the win.
Those are all nice things to think about. But I think the fear of failing can move mountains. I like overcoming challenges. It's how God uses me.
2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Immediately begin working on my will and writing letters to people of everything I've ever wanted to say and could ever want to say. Definitely wouldn't go back to university - I'd spend that time with my family and friends and the Lord, getting into His Word to prepare me.
3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
I truly don't know. I hope it's something good about overcoming some sort of obstacle. I've done a lot of that.
4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many pet peeves that I'm convinced I have a problem. I can't say my biggest pet peeve, because I feel like I have them for different situations and atmospheres. But I'll list a few that generally are sure ways to tick me off:
- People who know that I'm a vegan waving their cheeseburgers/etc in front of my face.
- When people question my faith because I support the LBGT community.
- When people chew with their mouths open and smack their lips near me. I'm cringing at I write this!
- The feeling of chalk on my hands.
- When I'm told that I have an attitude when I know I'm not giving one - I'm Italian! I know an attitude.
- Being dismissed in conversation. No. If we have an issue, we're discussing it. Don't tell me I'm right just to end things.
- When my items (mail, pack of gum, whatever) are opened without permission and before I've done it.
- Cancelled plans at the last minute.
5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
A Walk to Remember, If Only, or Mozart and the Whale. I don't really consider the latter a chick flick, but still. If you really want to watch a movie that goes along with question two, go for If Only.
Here's a giveaway going on for another blogger, check that out! I'm having a giveaway myself at 100 GFC followers, so if you'd like to contribute to the giveaway use my "contact" tab to do so :)